Friday, July 16, 2021

Review of How to Train Your Dragon

By Evelyn


I watched the movie called “How to Train Your Dragon”. It’s about a boy who finds a dragon. Everybody else wants to hurt all the dragons because the dragons are stealing everybody's 

food. When the boy goes to dragon training he trains with his dragon so he is the best there is. When he beats the champion she starts to get suspicious. When he starts to go home she follows him and finds out about Toothless(the name of the dragon). She sees how cool toothless is. The next day he goes to dragon camp. He's fighting the last dragon he has to fight to become a viking and then he decides not to be a viking because he doesn't want to hurt dragons. I’d say this movie is rated PG.  My favorite part is when they are fighting the big dragon. I think this movie is just a different version of Rescue Riders. I think you should watch Rescue Riders after you watch this movie so you can compare them.


No comments:

Post a Comment