Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Interview with Mitchy

By Ava

Q: What is your favorite color and why?

A: I like blue because it's the color of my eyes.

Q: What is your favorite food and why?

A: Coffee because I never sleep

Q: What was your favorite thing as a camper and why?

A: Rock Band because making and creating music is fun!

Image result for quokkaQ: What is your favorite animal? 

A: A Quokka

Q: What is your earliest childhood memory?  

A: Sleeping

Q: What is your favorite movie making movie and why?

A: Camper Rangers because I love power rangers.

Q: What do you want to do for a living?

A: Make movies!!!!

Q: What restaurant(s) do you want to go to in New York?

A: Central Perk 

Q: What are you most excited about in New York?

A: Going to school!

Q: How old are you?

A: I'm 18 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment