Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Interview with Nathalie

By Ada

  1. What is your favorite movie? And why?
I love Mulan because the girl saves the boy and not the other way around.

  1. What is your favorite book? And why?
The Mysterious Benedict Society because the characters and the plot are really interesting.

  1. What is your favorite letter? And why?
N because my name starts with N.

  1. What is your favorite food? And why?
I really like pie because my grandma makes it every Thanksgiving.

  1. What is your favorite font on this computer? And why?
THIS ONE JUST BECAUSE.

  1. What is your favorite restaurant? And why?
Los Amigos because I like Mexican food and it’s close to my house.

  1. What is your favorite place to be? And why?
Camp because all of my friends are here.

  1. What is your favorite app on a phone or a computer? And why?
I like Snapchat because I like to talk to my friends and send photos.

  1. What is your favorite day of the week? And why?
Friday because it’s the start of the weekend!
  1. What is your favorite color on this computer? And why?
This color (purplish)
  1. What is your favorite color? And why?
My favorite color is green.
  1. What is your favorite spell from Harry Potter? And why?
My favorite spell is Expecto patronum.

  1. What is your favorite type of bread? And why?
My favorite type is baguette because I used to live in France.

  1. What is your favorite animal? And why?
I like elephants because they are really friendly.

  1. What is your favorite sport? And why?
I like Nordic skiing because I’m good at it.

  1. What is your favorite type of Elephant? And why?
I like African elephants because they have the biggest ears out of all types of elephants.

  1. What was your favorite grade? And why?
I liked 10th grade because my classes weren’t too hard and my friends were nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment