Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Interview with Andrew about Sports

By Nicole

Q:Do you enjoy teaching sports?
A: Yes, I do.


Q: What sports do you you teach?
A: I teach wiffleball/kickball and Soccer.


Q: Why did you decide to teach sports
A: Because I think it’s important to be fit.


Q: What’s your favorite sports to play?
A: My favorite sport to play is definitely baseball!


Q: Why do you like sports?
A: Because it’s fun and makes you strong.


Q: Have you ever met a famous sport player?
A: Once I met a famous athlete!


Q: What are your favorite sports to watch?
A: Football is my favorite.


Q: Has anything silly happened when you were teaching sports?
A: Yes, one time in wiffleball a CIT was batting and the foam came off the bat and it went flying up in the air!!

Q: When did you start to like sports?
A: About the time when I was 8 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment